I'm seeing some cases of questions asked which get elaborate answers from someone else very soon after the question is posted.
I found one case here but I feel there are more.
Is there a script that mods (if they have time to spare) could run to check for such cases?
- The case has been presented that this particular example could be done within the elapsed time. I personally doubt it and that's why I posted this question.
- It's further argued that it is possible that
- people keep lengthy formatted answers at hand without using this answer themselves by asking and answering an appropriate question
- such people are around when the appropriate question is asked by an unrelated person
- such people dig out their lengthy response and post it in a couple of minutes
I admit that such a situation can be theoretically possible. That is why a script may be effective in identifying such answers which could then be further analysed in context of the asker and answerer profiles. Whether it is worth anyone's time depends on factors I have no control over.