Here on Ask Ubuntu / Stack Exchange: If you have enough rep to talk in chat (20 network-wide), you can ping me in main chat, even if I'm not there. If I've been in the room in the last 3 days, I'll be notified (but I may not see or reply immediately). To do this, include @EliahKagan in your message. You may also invite me to another chat room.
If you message me on any of the following, and I don't reply, please don't assume I received it.
AIM: Code Executioner
MSN Messenger / Windows Live Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Messenger: drfrobe
Skype: eliah.kagan / Eliah Kagan
I'm Occasionally Asked For My Comments (but not in the way you think ;-) )
I do not claim original authorship of them, but if any of them turn out to be wrong or not very good, that is possibly my fault. :-)
Member for 7 years, 5 months
570 profile views
Last seen May 2 '18 at 16:14
Top Network Posts
- 335 How to modify an invalid '/etc/sudoers' file?
- 188 How do I re-run boot loader?
- 166 How can you completely remove a package?
- 160 What is the loopback device and how do I use it?
- 134 What does "Ctrl + Alt + F12" do?
- 127 What is the loopback device and how do I use it?
- 122 Is there a short command to test if my server is secure against the shellshock bash bug?
- View more network posts →