Hit my daily rep cap for the first time Nov 22 2010
Just made it to page 3 ons SU on dec 31 in users ranked by rep..
yay....first gold badge. unsung hero
I use various linux distros as my primary OSes of choice(tending to stay away from rpm based).
Moving into using FreeBSD as my primary OS.
BS:IT focus Network Security
Certified Ethical Hacker, CHFI, EDRP
CCNA, CCNA Security, CCIE Candidate(CCIE written now expired, the others are current)
MCITP Enterprise administrator server 2k8/Vista
Network+, Security+, Project+(all lifetime)
CNSS 4011 recognition
1st in the state, 6th in the nation networking concepts Phi Beta Lambda leadership conferences (it's like the college version of FBLA)
On the national science olympiad team from my high school
Kenpo - black belt
7 yrs in small business IT services (varied)
"A failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part" --Unknown
"If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in" --Edsger Dijkstra
Member for 8 years, 8 months
247 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 15:07
- Ask Ubuntu 23.7k 23.7k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 641 641 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 614 614 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 How to list dependent packages (reverse dependencies)?
- 68 Script doesn't run via crontab but works fine standalone
- 64 Change all associations from gedit to another application
- 63 How do blender units and meters, feet, or yards correlate?
- 55 How to install Eclipse?
- 55 What is kernel panic?
- 47 Generally speaking, is it better to make all the functional parts or get UI working first - or a mix of the two?
- View more network posts →