After committing the suggest I would like to be able to go "back" to the list of questions immediately - but every "back" action of my browser takes me first back to the edit window, then to the edited version ("only visible to me") and only then back to the list.
No big issue but slightly annoying - how do others handle that situation? Just press "back" three times?
My current workflow when editing is the following (which might be suboptimal anyway :-))
- I open the questions list
- open the first question to see if it needs anything
- if not I press back to return to the same place
- else I click edit, ...., commit the suggestion
- now I'd like to return to the same place in the list where I started, like I do when not editing the question
You got me thinking! I just might start the edit process in a new tab, which would remedy my current annoyance - No need for anybody to create anything :-))
Post Scriptum After having gained the "edit privilege" the mentioned annoying behavior completely vanishes - that means: most here couldn't experience what I was talking about - please keep that in mind when someone else asks something similar in the future :-))