I am very fond of StackOverflow and the StackExchange network. This is why I:
- hammer duplicate questions
- ask others to add explanations to their code-only answers
- ask others not to provide solutions as comments
- ask others not to post answers to questions that are incomplete, duplicates, or otherwise close-able.
I don't play the "Fastest Gun In The West" game, so when you see me post a late answer, it is because I have something valuable to offer and I hope that you will acknowledge the care that I take.
I use the StackExchange mobile app to receive instant notifications when I am mentioned in a comment. This enables me to provide timely responses and better serve SE communities.
You might find me at:
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/mick-harner-083b4530 (but I don't just connect for the sake of padding my connection count)
No Facebook, no Twitter (on purpose)
American by birth, Australian by choice
Member for 1 year
29 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 5:29
- Stack Overflow 29.5k 29.5k 1010 gold badges4646 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Joomla♦ 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 560 560 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Strict Standards: mysqli_next_result() error with mysqli_multi_query
- 23 HTML select form with option to enter custom value
- 17 Why not show the appointed/elected date for moderators on ALL Stack Exchange sites?
- 14 Please post your answers as answers, not comments
- 12 How to get last key in an array?
- 12 After array_filter(), how can I reset the keys to go in numerical order starting at 0
- 11 How to check if letter is upper or lower in PHP?
- View more network posts →