I am very fond of StackOverflow and the StackExchange network. This is why I:
- hammer duplicate questions
- ask others to add explanations to their code-only answers
- ask others not to provide solutions as comments
- ask others not to post answers to questions that are incomplete, duplicates, or otherwise close-able.
I don't play the "Fastest Gun In The West" game, so when you see me post a late answer, it is because I have something valuable to offer and I hope that you will acknowledge the care that I take.
I use the StackExchange mobile app to receive instant notifications when I am mentioned in a comment. This enables me to provide timely responses and better serve SE communities.
You might find me at:
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/mick-harner-083b4530 (but I don't just connect for the sake of padding my connection count)
No Facebook, no Twitter (on purpose)
American by birth, Australian by choice
Member for 2 years, 1 month
32 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '20 at 10:38
- Stack Overflow 33.3k 33.3k 1111 gold badges5858 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Joomla♦ 4k 4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 823 823 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Strict Standards: mysqli_next_result() error with mysqli_multi_query
- 28 HTML select form with option to enter custom value
- 20 Please post your answers as answers, not comments
- 17 Why not show the appointed/elected date for moderators on ALL Stack Exchange sites?
- 17 Sort multidimensional array by multiple columns
- 14 Can we improve the migration process for questions from Stack Overflow to Joomla Stack Exchange?
- 13 Return a default value if single row is not found
- View more network posts →