I am very fond of StackOverflow and the StackExchange network. This is why I:
- hammer duplicate questions
- ask others to add explanations to their code-only answers
- ask others not to provide solutions as comments
- ask others not to post answers to questions that are incomplete, duplicates, or otherwise close-able.
I don't play the "Fastest Gun In The West" game, so when you see me post a late answer, it is because I have something valuable to offer and I hope that you will acknowledge the care that I take.
I use the StackExchange mobile app to receive instant notifications when I am mentioned in a comment. This enables me to provide timely responses and better serve SE communities.
You might find me at:
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/mick-harner-083b4530 (but I don't just connect for the sake of padding my connection count)
No Facebook, no Twitter (on purpose)
American by birth, Australian by choice
Member for 1 year, 4 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 10:38
- Stack Overflow 30.7k 30.7k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Joomla♦ 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 746 746 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Strict Standards: mysqli_next_result() error with mysqli_multi_query
- 25 HTML select form with option to enter custom value
- 17 Why not show the appointed/elected date for moderators on ALL Stack Exchange sites?
- 15 Please post your answers as answers, not comments
- 13 After array_filter(), how can I reset the keys to go in numerical order starting at 0
- 12 Can we improve the migration process for questions from Stack Overflow to Joomla Stack Exchange?
- 12 How to get last key in an array?
- View more network posts →