I propose that these questions:
- Determine which kernel ships with which Ubuntu version
- 4.0.6 kernel in which ubuntu version?
- what kernel version comes with ubuntu 10.04.1?
- What kernel version comes with 11.04?
- What kernel version does Ubuntu Server 10.04.3 LTS come with?
Should be flagged as duplicates of this question: List of Ubuntu Versions with Corresponding Linux Kernel Version
The benefit this will have is that new users asking similar questions might be seeing the questions in "suggested duplicates" but ignoring them because it doesn't contain the answer to their version. When we close them as duplicates, the user will go to the List of Ubuntu Versions with Corresponding Linux Kernel Version question instead and find their answer there.
I wanted to ask if this is appropriate to do and if a mod could do it in one go instead of me having to raise duplicate flags for all of them