Ubuntu Budgie Remix is now an official flavour! Though 17.04/ZestyZapus (to be released in April, 2017) will be the first officially supported flavour, so questions on that should not be closed as off-topic. Though versions prior to that are still considered off-topic, and so is it until it is released (as it is currently still in development).
52Do we consider “Ubuntu on Windows 10” the same as an official Ubuntu flavour? Do we support it? To what extent?
53Ubuntu Bionic Beaver 18.04 LTS is now released, and posts about it are (generally) No Longer Offtopic
- One can only be so unsensible, you know. -> explain please?
- Passport stamp on exit of Schengen to Schengen as a non EU citizen
- Why does the Common Agricultural Policy exist?
- How should a DM resolve a smooth-talking player with a weak Charisma score PC?
- Maximum point of a rational function
- Reversing a string - two approaches
- Why didn't Eru stop the Dark Lords from causing trouble in Middle-Earth?
- How to say "Promethean"
- Origin of genies (from lamps) having a three wish limit?
- What do you call these "rolls" on old clothes?
- Casting wall of fire in a T-shaped corridor
- Invest $50,000 in cash or borrow $100,000 and get a mortgage?
- Is there a word used to describe a weekend plus a one-day holiday?
- Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- How many actions or attacks are involved in picking up and throwing a creature?
- How do universities and schools securely sync passwords between multiple services?
- Embedding abelian varieties into projective spaces of small dimension
- Is it appropriate to cite a paper in a language I don't understand?
- A quick way to check the type of the drive
- Can you still print boarding passes at the airport if you checked in online?
- Last turn in Ticket to Ride: clarification
- Understanding some proofs-without-words for sums of consecutive numbers, consecutive squares, consecutive odd numbers, and consecutive cubes
- Would Moore's Law apply to mechanical computers?
- Are authors of papers okay with receiving questions from people in industry?