Have worked in IT troubleshooting hardware and software problems for over 30 years. Addicted to coffee and logic. (not necessarily in that order). :-)
Words of wisdom:
Your reach should always exceed your grasp.
If it's easy it's probably not worth doing.
When juggling, if you aren't having a hard time keeping 'em all in the air, you probably don't have enough balls.
Of all the things I've learned over the years the two most important have been
Polya`s approach to problem solving and how to find out what I don't know.
- Ask Ubuntu 32.9k 32.9k 2424 gold badges8383 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 757 757 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 747 747 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 517 517 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 350 350 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 100 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 52 Install Nvidia driver instead of nouveau
- 43 ImportError: No named '_tkinter', please install the python3-tk package
- 30 mysql PPA - invalid signature
- 30 Upgrading Firefox fails. lzma error: compressed data is corrupt
- 26 How do you view all of the banned IP's for Ubuntu 12.04 via the command line?
- View more network posts →