Have worked in IT troubleshooting hardware and software problems for over 30 years. Addicted to coffee and logic. (not necessarily in that order). :-)
Words of wisdom:
Your reach should always exceed your grasp.
If it's easy it's probably not worth doing.
When juggling, if you aren't having a hard time keeping 'em all in the air, you probably don't have enough balls.
Of all the things I've learned over the years the two most important have been
Polya`s approach to problem solving and how to find out what I don't know.
- Ask Ubuntu 28k 28k 1010 gold badges5858 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 597 597 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 387 387 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 302 302 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 276 276 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 76 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 46 Install Nvidia driver instead of nouveau
- 25 ImportError: No named '_tkinter', please install the python3-tk package
- 24 How do you view all of the banned IP's for Ubuntu 12.04 via the command line?
- 23 Do I need swap space if I have more than enough amount of RAM?
- 18 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Update stuck checking for updates
- View more network posts →