Moderator on Ask Ubuntu
Member of the Charcoal-SE team, working on the SmokeDetector project
Graduated from Penn State University with a BS Degree in Security and Risk Analysis, with a focus on Information and Cyber Security, and a minor in Information Systems and Technology.
Network Security Administrator for some local non-profits in my region.
Certified Linux Administrator, LPIC-1 level.
Ubuntu Community Council Member since October 24, 2020
Ubuntu Core Developer Team Member since June 17, 2019 (grants upload rights to the repositories)
Ubuntu Developer Membership Board Member since February 25, 2019 (has a voice in voting for whether someone gets upload privileges when they apply for them)
- Ask Ubuntu♦ 63.2k 63.2k 2828 gold badges155155 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 Find the correct php.ini file
- 207 How to see the command attached to a bash alias?
- 171 Why don't the Ubuntu repositories have the latest versions of software?
- 143 Why does installing node 6.x on Ubuntu 16.04 actually install node 4.2.6?
- 123 Using a .php file to generate a MySQL dump
- 112 What is the difference between the core, full, extras and light packages for nginx?
- 107 Setting up aliases in zsh
- View more network posts →