Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS. (with clean install). Then perfectly used Xubuntu 14.04 (by installing
xubuntu-desktop environment) for about 6 months.
Now I am using Trisquel (GNU/Linux) 7.0 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Trisquel 7.0 LTS, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 5 years, 6 months
123 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 9:05
- Ask Ubuntu 21.8k 21.8k 3030 gold badges9999 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 15.2k 15.2k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.8k 9.8k 1717 gold badges5959 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Open Source 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 568 How to install Google Chrome
- 188 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 140 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 122 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 112 Rollout of new network site themes
- 84 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- 80 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- View more network posts →