Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu with Debian GNU/Linux, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 7 years, 2 months
124 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '20 at 10:09
- Ask Ubuntu 30.5k 30.5k 3939 gold badges115115 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 22.1k 22.1k 99 gold badges7070 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 18.8k 18.8k 2626 gold badges8181 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.1k 2.1k 22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 642 How to install Google Chrome
- 222 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 214 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 146 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 115 Rollout of new network site themes
- 103 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- 100 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- View more network posts →