Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS. (with clean install). Then perfectly used Xubuntu 14.04 (by installing
xubuntu-desktop environment) for about 6 months.
Now I am using Trisquel (GNU/Linux) 7.0 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Trisquel 7.0 LTS, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 6 years, 1 month
124 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 17:05
- Ask Ubuntu 27.5k 27.5k 3333 gold badges104104 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 20k 20k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 15.1k 15.1k 2020 gold badges6565 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.1k 2.1k 22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 601 How to install Google Chrome
- 196 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 168 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 129 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 115 Rollout of new network site themes
- 89 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- 87 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- View more network posts →