Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS. (with clean install). Then perfectly used Xubuntu 14.04 (by installing
xubuntu-desktop environment) for about 6 months.
Now I am using Trisquel (GNU/Linux) 7.0 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Trisquel 7.0 LTS, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 5 years, 10 months
123 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '19 at 16:45
- Ask Ubuntu 27.1k 27.1k 3232 gold badges102102 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 19.7k 19.7k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 14.5k 14.5k 1919 gold badges6464 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 2k 2k 22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 592 How to install Google Chrome
- 196 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 156 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 128 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 115 Rollout of new network site themes
- 87 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- 87 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- View more network posts →