Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS. (with clean install). Then perfectly used Xubuntu 14.04 (by installing
xubuntu-desktop environment) for about 6 months.
Now I am using Trisquel (GNU/Linux) 7.0 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Trisquel 7.0 LTS, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 5 years, 8 months
123 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 9:05
- Ask Ubuntu 26.5k 26.5k 3131 gold badges9999 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 19.6k 19.6k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 13.9k 13.9k 1919 gold badges6262 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8k 8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.8k 1.8k 11 silver badge2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 578 How to install Google Chrome
- 190 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 145 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 124 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 112 Rollout of new network site themes
- 84 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- 84 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- View more network posts →