Started using Linux and StackExchange since Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Then Upgraded to 14.04 LTS.
I recommend visiting the Philosophy of GNU Project
As I've replaced Ubuntu with Debian GNU/Linux, Now my question(s) are became off-topic on AskUbuntu. So, I continue to Unix & Linux.
The second reason for my shifting to
U & L is I found
U & L more interesting than
AU is only Ubuntu specific whereas
U & L is a broad concept and in my opinion
U & L deserves generic questions. (I know why SE has
U & L both).
Saurashtra, Gujarat, India
Member for 6 years, 2 months
124 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 6:26
- Ask Ubuntu 28.1k 28.1k 3434 gold badges108108 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Hinduism♦ 20.4k 20.4k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 15.8k 15.8k 2020 gold badges6868 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.1k 2.1k 22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 618 How to install Google Chrome
- 200 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 177 What is the purpose of .bashrc and how does it work?
- 130 How can I display all users and groups with a command?
- 115 Rollout of new network site themes
- 93 How to text-to-speech output using command-line?
- 87 "Unable to locate package" while trying to install packages with APT
- View more network posts →