I'm sure most of you have seen these "Babaji" posts around AU or the internet. My question is:
Why is there no filter to autodelete Babaji?
- Moderators won't spend so much time/effort on combating this
- Users use less flags
- Nobody ever sees spam, increasing overall quality of site
- Links to them never exist
- Users who mention "babaji" for any reason in the post can't post (username/hostname?)
- Spammers might find a way around it (maybe add intelligence to the blocker?)
- Lots of work to implement (but lots of reward, too)
So, the pros obviously outweigh the cons, so WHY NOT?