Hello. You showed up in my review queue. You will be reviewed and re-tagged if necessary. Failure to comply may result in harm.
Yes, I am a wolf. Awoo.
One-day moderator hopeful for Ask Ubuntu (but that seems highly unlikely).
Software engineer for a telco company, also do some sysadmin/infrastructure work. My language of choice is Java, with the occasional Python. If you need me, swing by the AskUbuntu General Room. Or ask for me in the Bridge (please don't).
If you want to talk to me over e-mail for some reason, shoot a message to:
[username] (at) linux.com. Please don't spam me.
- Ragequit AskUbuntu twice, promising never to come back. I did.
- Wrote WolfBot. And abandoned it. And then went back to working on it.
- Abused the hell out of chat, numerous times.
- Played video games.
- Managed to nuke an entire Linux install, live.
PGP Key: 2588 13F5 3A16 EBB4
Top Network Posts
- 107 Can I get a virus by using "sudo apt-get install"?
- 107 How is being able to break into any Linux machine through grub2 secure?
- 104 What is the blue aura around my Pokemon?
- 81 What are the possible catch bonuses and how much experience do they reward?
- 73 Can I boot a Live USB fully to RAM and then remove the stick?
- 69 What are the medals good for?
- 66 Why is ls -R called "recursive" listing?
- View more network posts →