Hello. You showed up in my review queue. You will be reviewed and re-tagged if necessary. Failure to comply may result in harm.
Yes, I am a wolf. Awoo.
IT director for a warehousing company, doing networking, systems, and support. My languages of choice are Java and Python. One of the six people who actually like MongoDB. Self-declared cybersecurity expert.
If you need me, swing by the AskUbuntu General Room or contact me on Discord. If you want to talk to me over e-mail for some reason, shoot a message to the below listed address. Please don't spam me.
- Wrote WolfBot. And abandoned it. And then went back to working on it. And then archived it to go work on Discord chatbots
- Played video games
- Managed to nuke an entire Linux install, live. And then fix it, live.
- Operate DIY Tech, a partnered Discord server.
- Honestly not much. I'm pretty boring.
2588 13F5 3A16 EBB4 (Keybase Enabled)
Top network posts
- 107 Can I get a virus by using "sudo apt-get install"?
- 107 How is being able to break into any Linux machine through grub2 secure?
- 105 What is the blue aura around my Pokemon?
- 81 What are the possible catch bonuses and how much experience do they reward?
- 74 Can I boot a Live USB fully to RAM and then remove the stick?
- 69 What are the medals good for?
- 66 Why is ls -R called "recursive" listing?
- View more network posts →