By mistake I flagged as duplicate but later on noticed it was about Elementary OS. Retracted but the comment persists?
Featured on Meta
- First Program Tic-Tac-Toe
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Burned out due to current job, Can I take a week of vacation between jobs?
- ...And they were stumped for a long time
- What would prevent living skin from being a good conductor for magic?
- Of strange atmospheres - the survivable but unbreathable
- How to melt snow without fire or using body heat?
- Possibility of faking someone's public key
- Sorting with IComparable design
- How to let other coworkers know that I don't share my coworker's political views?
- Must a warlock replace spells with new spells of exactly their Pact Magic spell slot level?
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Why sampling a periodic signal doesn't yield a periodic discrete signal?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0k (much smaller than zipped file)?
- Is there any chance a man can get the death penalty for causing a miscarriage?
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- Heat lost in ideal capacitor charging
- Can a ring of spell storing and access to Find spells produce an endless menagerie?
- “For nothing” = “pour rien”?
- Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Is it legal to have an abortion in another state or abroad?