This question already has an answer here:

I found that some users type a keyboard button with a box around it such as in this question. I like to use this in my question, but do not know how. What do I have to type?

merged by jrg Feb 17 '15 at 14:14

This question was merged with How to use keyboard 'icon' in markdown? because it is an exact duplicate of that question.

Browse other questions tagged .