FOSS enthousiast, Developer, Debian GNU/Linux (and Ubuntu) user, DevOps with Ansible/Pupppet powers, Coding in C/C++/Python.
Keywords: Linux, KVM/Libvirt, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, rkt, LaTeX, C++, C, Python, Debian, Ubuntu, Apache, Zarafa, Postfix, MySQL, security, KDE, SSL.
Every now and then I'll write an article on those topics my blog.
- Ask Ubuntu 52.4k 52.4k 1818 gold badges148148 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1290 Git: How do I list only local branches?
- 693 What is the correct way to completely remove an application?
- 335 Differences between /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin, /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/sbin
- 222 How to list keys added to ssh-agent with ssh-add?
- 210 How do I patch/workaround SSLv3 POODLE vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)?
- 158 How do I patch/workaround SSLv3 POODLE vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)?
- 148 Installing Java Automatically (With Silent Option)
- View more network posts →