I am an inexperienced adventurer, trying to explore the wonderful but complex and dangerous new world of computers, electronics and programming which I have just landed in, with only my Ubuntu and an internet connection to help me. So far I have tangled with small
Pythons, struggled through thickets of
HTMLand dabbled in a
SScade. I had just entered a clearing when a wild
JQuery. I ran into a
Cave and now I have to find my way out. I am trying to follow the
pointers, but whether I will survive or not, only time will tell. My friends
K & Rmight help.
Broad daylight at last! I had explored enough of the Cave to satisfy my curiosity; I didn't dare meddle in its deep secrets. A cup of
Javawas in order, and most welcome. Okay, on with my mission. The
dataled me to a forbidding castle. It was empty, except for the many
tablesin the great hall. I would make this my
base. It was surrounded by a moat of mud, however, which I have to
SQLuelch through to get in and out.
Where will my mission take me? I don't know.
Aside from programming, I have an interest in toast making, a rather unusual hobby. When I have wood and I am in the right mood, I enjoy carving wooden spoons.
On a more serious note: I am a dedicated Christian, and a young-earth creationist. I am willing to discuss my views.
Sector 3KX, Io
Member for 1 year, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '18 at 13:31
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 571 571 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 278 278 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 200 200 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 21 I'm entitled to a cheese board? Really?
- 20 Let's shoot down the Fastest Swag-Hunter in the West
- 20 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- 18 In Time or out of Time, that is the question
- 18 Riddle me this: Getting away with vandalism
- 17 If I am dead there is no death; What am I?
- View more network posts →