I’m using Debian since 3.1 and Ubuntu since 6.06. Occasionally I have used Gentoo and Sabayon (RR4) Linux.
So I remember how traditional GNOME 2.32 and KDE 3.5 desktop environments look like.
Now I'm using Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS.
I'm ready to help with current LTS versions.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
35 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 107 18.04 ctrl+shift to change language
- 78 How do I downgrade Firefox v. 57 to v. 56?
- 63 How to check that KPTI is enabled on my Ubuntu?
- 35 What's wrong with this 'find' command?
- 33 Kernel panic after update to 4.4.0-108-generic
- 31 How to install latest HPLIP on my Ubuntu to support my HP printer and/or scanner?
- 26 [Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata - what should I do about this?
- View more network posts →