I’m using Debian since 3.1 and Ubuntu since 6.06. Occasionally I have used Gentoo and Sabayon (RR4) Linux.
So I remember how traditional GNOME 2.32 and KDE 3.5 desktop environments look like.
Now I'm using Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS.
I'm ready to help with current LTS versions.
Top network posts
- 214 18.04 ctrl+shift to change language
- 79 How do I downgrade Firefox v. 57 to v. 56?
- 63 How to check that KPTI is enabled on my Ubuntu?
- 57 How to install latest HPLIP on my Ubuntu to support my HP printer and/or scanner?
- 48 Accidentally deleted the "/usr/share" folder
- 37 [Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata - what should I do about this?
- 35 can't install wine on ubuntu (actually lubuntu) 18.04
- View more network posts →