I’m using Debian since 3.1 and Ubuntu since 6.06. Occasionally I have used Gentoo and Sabayon (RR4) Linux. I remember traditional DEs like GNOME 2.32 and KDE 3.5. Currently I use Ubuntu MATE.
Top network posts
- 252 18.04 ctrl+shift to change language
- 79 How do I downgrade Firefox v. 57 to v. 56?
- 64 How to install latest HPLIP on my Ubuntu to support my HP printer and/or scanner?
- 63 How to check that KPTI is enabled on my Ubuntu?
- 49 Accidentally deleted the "/usr/share" folder
- 41 [Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata - what should I do about this?
- 36 Can't install wine from winehq.org on Ubuntu (actually Lubuntu) 18.04 LTS
- View more network posts →