I’m using Debian since 3.1 and Ubuntu since 6.06. Occasionally I have used Gentoo and Sabayon (RR4) Linux.
So I remember how traditional GNOME 2.32 and KDE 3.5 desktop environments look like.
Now I'm using Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS.
I'm ready to help with current LTS versions.
Top Network Posts
- 74How do I downgrade Firefox v. 57 to v. 56?
- 63How to check that KPTI is enabled on my Ubuntu?
- 32Kernel panic after update to 4.4.0-108-generic
- 3018.04 ctrl+shift to change language
- 25Brightness is reset to maximum on every restart
- 23How to multiply a .txt data file by a constant number?
- 20[Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata - what should I do about this?
- View more network posts →