I’m using Debian since 3.1 and Ubuntu since 6.06. Occasionally I have used Gentoo and Sabayon (RR4) Linux.
So I remember how traditional GNOME 2.32 and KDE 3.5 desktop environments look like.
Now I'm using Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS.
I'm ready to help with current LTS versions.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
28 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 90 18.04 ctrl+shift to change language
- 77 How do I downgrade Firefox v. 57 to v. 56?
- 63 How to check that KPTI is enabled on my Ubuntu?
- 33 Kernel panic after update to 4.4.0-108-generic
- 25 Brightness is reset to maximum on every restart
- 23 How to multiply a .txt data file by a constant number?
- 21 How to install latest HPLIP on my Ubuntu to support my HP printer and/or scanner?
- View more network posts →