- Information Security 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 391 391 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 298 298 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 292 292 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 98 Blocking people from taking pictures of me with smartphone
- 95 How can I re-use my password and still protect the password if it is exposed from one source?
- 85 Is this password scheme legit?
- 83 What is the best way to count "find" results?
- 48 If the Charles SSL Proxy shows me sensitive data, is that data insecure/exposed?
- 47 Defense against attacks using dictionaries
- View more network posts →