Hacker by Day
Miniature Painter by Night
Excessive Shitposter All Day Long.
I hang out in the DMZ during the week, so feel free to catch me there (if I'm not banned at the moment)
In regards to Stack Exchange, Inc.:
- They lied to their community
- They force their ideology onto their community
- They systematically destroy the last pieces of goodwill that the community still holds towards them.
If you see me doing one of the following things...
- Answer your question
- Edit your question
- Voting on your question
- Writing a comment
- Voting to close a question
- Reviewing votes on questions and answers
... then let it be known I do this for the community. I do this despite SE, Inc., not because of them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '20 at 16:49
- Information Security 27k 27k 1616 gold badges9393 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 866 866 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 267 Is exploit-free software possible?
- 233 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 190 What to do if caught in a physical pentest?
- 130 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 125 As a company, how can we prevent penetration testers from compromising our system?
- 124 What about the community is "toxic" to new users?
- 113 Winter Bash 2019 - is it happening this year?
- View more network posts →