Penetration Tester and Developer
"Nothing lasts longer than a temporary workaround."
Member for 7 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 12:40
- Information Security 4k 4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 392 392 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cryptography 298 298 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 282 282 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 230 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 81 bash - What is the best way to count find-results?
- 48 If the Charles SSL Proxy shows me sensitive data, is that data insecure/exposed?
- 46 Is using 'echo' to display attacker-controlled data on the terminal dangerous?
- 44 Is Diceware more secure than a long passphrase?
- 26 How bad would a partial hash leak be, realistically?
- 26 How to convince boss to spend notice period on documentation instead of new projects
- View more network posts →