Hacker by Day
Miniature Painter by Night
Excessive Shitposter All Day Long.
I hang out in the DMZ during the week, so feel free to catch me there (if I'm not banned at the moment)
In regards to Stack Exchange, Inc.:
- They lied to their community
- They force their ideology onto their community
- They systematically destroy the last pieces of goodwill that the community still holds towards them.
If you see me doing one of the following things...
- Answer your question
- Edit your question
- Voting on your question
- Writing a comment
- Voting to close a question
- Reviewing votes on questions and answers
... then let it be known I do this for the community. I do this despite SE, Inc., not because of them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '19 at 20:40
- Information Security 19.1k 19.1k 1111 gold badges7171 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arqade 815 815 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 507 507 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 266 Is exploit-free software possible?
- 232 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 188 What to do if caught in a physical pentest?
- 130 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 116 Winter Bash 2019 - is it happening this year?
- 110 Should I present forged documents in a Penetration Test/Red team engagement?
- 105 Should I assign my various passwords to my keyboard's macro keys?
- View more network posts →