I am a Bulgarian. I have a degree as a Mechanical Engineer and Doctor of Engineering science as well. However, since I am self-educated at Computer Science and English language, please be tolerant at my mistakes and feel free to correct them when it is necessary.
Actually my real name is Sраs Zdrаvkоv Sраsоv. In my birthplace Pacho is short for Spas. So the first two letters of my nickname - 'pa' - comes from there. Written in Bulgarian, the number '4' starts with the letter 'ч' that is pronounced as 'ch'. The number '0' looks like the letter 'o'. So we have 'pa40', but '80' couldn't be my birth year, I'm not so old ;)
Top Network Posts
- 36 How to have a terminal mirrored onto a second screen in a two-monitor setup?
- 28 Eye strain after using Ubuntu for some time
- 26 At what point is the ~/.bashrc file created?
- 17 I need rules to drop some malicious Apache connection
- 13 How to remove particular words from lines of a text file?
- 13 Recursive bash script to collect information about each file in a directory structure
- 13 How to have script detect if terminal emulator is running in a desktop session or not?
- View more network posts →