I am a Bulgarian. I have a degree as a Mechanical Engineer and Doctor of Engineering science as well. However, since I am self-educated at Computer Science and English language, please be tolerant at my mistakes and feel free to correct them when it is necessary.
Actually my real name is Sраs Zdrаvkоv Sраsоv. In my birthplace Pacho is short for Spas. So the first two letters of my nickname - 'pa' - comes from there. Written in Bulgarian, the number '4' starts with the letter 'ч' that is pronounced as 'ch'. The number '0' looks like the letter 'o'. So we have 'pa40', but '80' couldn't be my birth year, I'm not so old ;)
Top network posts
- 58 Why combine commands on a single line in a Bash script?
- 51 How do I get the list of the active login sessions?
- 45 How do I know how many sub-shells deep I am?
- 37 How to have a terminal mirrored onto a second screen in a two-monitor setup?
- 36 GIMP using command line
- 35 SSH Server stops working after reboot, caused by missing /var/run/sshd
- 33 Upgrade to the latest PHP version in Ubuntu
- View more network posts →