I am a Bulgarian. I have a degree as a Mechanical Engineer and Doctor of Engineering science as well. However, since I am self-educated at Computer Science and English language, please be tolerant at my mistakes and feel free to correct them when it is necessary.
Actually my real name is Sраs Zdrаvkоv Sраsоv. In my birthplace Pacho is short for Spas. So the first two letters of my nickname - 'pa' - comes from there. Written in Bulgarian, the number '4' starts with the letter 'ч' that is pronounced as 'ch'. The number '0' looks like the letter 'o'. So we have 'pa40', but '80' couldn't be my birth year, I'm not so old ;)
Member for 2 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 12:30
Top network posts
- 37 How to have a terminal mirrored onto a second screen in a two-monitor setup?
- 29 At what point is the ~/.bashrc file created?
- 29 Eye strain after using Ubuntu for some time
- 19 I need rules to drop some malicious Apache connection
- 15 How do I split a "/proc/*/environ" file in separate lines?
- 15 How do I get the list of the active login sessions?
- 14 SSH Server stops working after reboot, caused by missing /var/run/sshd
- View more network posts →