First used Live-CD Linux (Knoppix) in 2005. Switched to Linux full-time (abandoning Windows) in May 2013 with MEPIS 11 (Debian/KDE based) and antiX (Debian/Slim) on the older machines. Currently running Kubuntu 14.04 64-bit on Core2Quad/4GiB desktop, and Dell Latitude D520 laptop, and antiX 13.2 32-bit Full on 2002 vintage Athlon XP 2000+/1 GiB desktop, and 1997-vintage Pentium II 300/288 MiB laptop.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
17 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 17:00
Top Network Posts
- 97 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 67 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- 60 If I'm writing in US English, am I not allowed to use the metric system?
- 53 Is adding a parallel word that only intersects the end letter of an existing word allowed in Scrabble?
- 48 Man wakes up too soon and scene isn't set
- 47 One of my friends/players committed suicide. How do I continue the game from here?
- View more network posts →