First used Live-CD Linux (Knoppix) in 2005. Switched to Linux full-time (abandoning Windows) in May 2013 with MEPIS 11 (Debian/KDE based) and antiX (Debian/Slim) on the older machines. Currently running Kubuntu 14.04 64-bit on Core2Quad/4GiB desktop, and Dell Latitude D520 laptop, and antiX 13.2 32-bit Full on 2002 vintage Athlon XP 2000+/1 GiB desktop, and 1997-vintage Pentium II 300/288 MiB laptop.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 11:24
- Role-playing Games 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10k 10k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 8.8k 8.8k 1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8k 8k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.7k 4.7k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 69 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- 63 How many years before enough atoms of your body are replaced to survive the sudden disappearance of the original body’s atoms?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- 60 If I'm writing in US English, am I not allowed to use the metric system?
- 59 One of my friends/players committed suicide. How do I continue the game from here?
- View more network posts →