We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 10 years, 1 month
35 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 15:23
- Stack Overflow 87.8k 87.8k 2828 gold badges189189 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 32.8k 32.8k 1616 gold badges7171 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Super User 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1547 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 1168 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 894 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 847 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 495 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 455 How to tell git which private key to use?
- 403 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →