We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 9 years, 5 months
35 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 8:41
- Stack Overflow 76.1k 76.1k 2727 gold badges164164 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 30.7k 30.7k 1616 gold badges6868 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Super User 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2k 2k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1237 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 889 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 829 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 809 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 434 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 392 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 386 How to tell git which private key to use?
- View more network posts →