We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948 #SOreadytohelp
Member for 9 years, 2 months
35 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 16:15
- Stack Overflow 71.4k 71.4k 2525 gold badges153153 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 29.7k 29.7k 1616 gold badges6767 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1115 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 823 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 786 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 775 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 407 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 389 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 353 How to tell git which private key to use?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
26 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
22 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
18 Do we need a new “ubuntu-for-phones” tag? Jan 3 '13
11 What is the meaning of OP? Jan 12 '13
8 Why are questions no longer titled as questions? Dec 27 '12
5 Can't add comments to the first post of a question Dec 31 '12
3 Should we downvote duplicate questions? Feb 18 '13