We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948 #SOreadytohelp
Member for 9 years, 1 month
35 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 16:15
- Stack Overflow 62k 62k 2525 gold badges152152 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 23.5k 23.5k 1616 gold badges6666 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1087 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 823 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 771 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 756 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 405 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 389 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 345 How to tell git which private key to use?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
26 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
22 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
18 Do we need a new “ubuntu-for-phones” tag? Jan 3 '13
11 What is the meaning of OP? Jan 12 '13
8 Why are questions no longer titled as questions? Dec 27 '12
5 Can't add comments to the first post of a question Dec 31 '12
3 Should we downvote duplicate questions? Feb 18 '13