We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948 #SOreadytohelp
Member for 8 years, 11 months
35 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '18 at 15:05
- Stack Overflow 60.1k 60.1k 2424 gold badges149149 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 23.1k 23.1k 1616 gold badges6464 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1042 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 819 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 755 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 706 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 392 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 388 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 325 Why use Python's os module methods instead of executing shell commands directly?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
26 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
22 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? Dec 28 '12
18 Do we need a new “ubuntu-for-phones” tag? Jan 3 '13
11 What is the meaning of OP? Jan 12 '13
8 Why are questions no longer titled as questions? Dec 27 '12
5 Can't add comments to the first post of a question Dec 31 '12
3 Should we downvote duplicate questions? Feb 18 '13