Part of the story about Monica Cellio. Parties in a dispute have usually better chance by talking to each other (not infallible, but worth a try).
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member for 6 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '19 at 11:28
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 1111 gold badges4646 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 948 948 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 How can I shrink a Windows 10 partition?
- 37 How to correctly add a path to PATH?
- 33 Error in finding last used cell in Excel with VBA
- 21 Excel: Formulas for converting data among column / row / matrix
- 21 Get last n lines or bytes of a huge file in Windows (like Unix's tail). Avoid time consuming options
- 21 How do I find out if I have a swap partition on my hard drive?
- View more network posts →