Part of the story about Monica Cellio. Parties in a dispute have usually better chance by talking to each other (not infallible, but worth a try).
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member for 7 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '20 at 10:19
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 1414 gold badges6161 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 How can I shrink a Windows 10 partition?
- 46 How to correctly add a path to PATH?
- 36 Error in finding last used cell in Excel with VBA
- 24 Get last n lines or bytes of a huge file in Windows (like Unix's tail). Avoid time consuming options
- 22 How do I find out if I have a swap partition on my hard drive?
- 22 Excel: Formulas for converting data among column / row / matrix
- View more network posts →