Part of the story about Monica Cellio. Parties in a dispute have usually better chance by talking to each other (not infallible, but worth a try).
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 1515 gold badges7070 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 10k 10k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 4.7k 4.7k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 How can I shrink a Windows 10 partition?
- 60 How to correctly add a path to PATH?
- 37 Error in finding last used cell in Excel with VBA
- 28 Get last n lines or bytes of a huge file in Windows (like Unix's tail). Avoid time consuming options
- 28 Only "Dummy output" (sound) in Ubuntu 20.04 after reboot - Broken driver / module
- 24 How do I find out if I have a swap partition on my hard drive?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.