echo ":-) :=) Hi $USER :=) :-)"
My Favourite Quotes:
"Sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching, and live like it's heaven on earth." -Mark Twain
Member for 6 years, 8 months
81 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 1:21
- Stack Overflow 154.3k 154.3k 1616 gold badges161161 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 65.4k 65.4k 4848 gold badges186186 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 858 858 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 735 735 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 410 How to create a bootable Ubuntu USB flash drive from terminal?
- 313 How can I view the contents of tar.gz file without extracting from the command-line?
- 300 How can I create a Windows bootable USB stick using Ubuntu?
- 289 How can I view the contents of tar.gz file without extracting from the command-line?
- 236 Sublime Text regex not detecting multiline tags
- 211 How to run 32-bit app in Ubuntu 64-bit?
- 203 How to enable exFAT in Ubuntu 14.04
- View more network posts →