What's a system? Objectively speaking without context, anything can be a system. From biology, ecology, astronomy, computer science, specific programs, etc. There's no bounds to what you can call a system. This tag needs to go. The only problem is finding a good replacement for it, ie:
- What should I do when Ubuntu freezes? which tag could we create?
- How can I find the version of Ubuntu that is installed? seems like release-management question?
- Whats the difference between Unix, Linux and Ubuntu? huh?
- Is there a way to move/remove "system settings" from the shut-down menu? easy peasy. system-settings
- How do I create an encrypted filesystem inside a file? filesystem + encryption?
I got bored, but those are that at single glance I can't think about a tag. The rest I have an idea but will take time to fix :(. BTW, just removing the tag is no good, several of those questions are mistagged and needs another tag or create a tag.
Freezefor first one.
System-infofor 2nd. If there was an operating system tag, that might work. (Like I said to you in chat it is still broad though)
filesystem-encryptionwould be a good tag because encryption can be network, file, or just the keys.