An edit has been made to my answer to this question. It has already been approved by Jorge Castro and I agree with the edits. Do I need to do anything more?

| |

Nope. If you disagree with the edit, you can, of course do a rollback. But you don't need to do anything.

| |

You must log in to answer this question.