I could not log on my original account throught SSO on askubuntu.
I've tryed on Firefox, Chromium (fresh install with the purpose of this test, no extension).
How to reproduce:
- New private window: askubuntu.com
- Click on Log in
Log in with Launchpad
- You are redirected to Ubuntu SSO log in form
- Log in, it ask you if you are OK to log on launchpad
- Click Yes, you are redirected to launchpad, with many question about how you want to give access to your lp account
- Select an option (no access, Read Non-Private data, Change Non-Private data, Read Anything, Change Anything)
- You are redirected on askubuntu with an error message:
Launchpad Login Failed. Please try logging in again.
- you can try again with any other options at step 7. (I've tryed them all, all failed)
Looks like an oidc error, or a config somewhere between askubuntu/ubuntuSSO/launchpad.
"Is it just me" ? :)