Was a computer enthusiast (2012), and then went for chemistry olympiad (2014). Took chemistry courses (2016), but got somewhat bored of them (2018). Eventually, I'm back to computer but with more programming (2019). I'm a software developer now.
- If I were a simp, I'd be a TypeScript simp.
- That profile picture has been there since 2012.
- I don't exit Vim. I restart my machine to exit vim.
In front of my computer
Member for 7 years, 11 months
28 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '14 at 13:01
- Ask Ubuntu 2.8k 2.8k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 265 265 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 205 205 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is there a benchmark tool for Ubuntu?
- 49 What are the differences between sudo, su, visudo, chroot, and gksu?
- 44 Why do the names of most chemical elements end with -um or -ium?
- 35 Ping for 4 times
- 30 Why do transition elements make colored compounds?
- 25 What is the IUPAC nomenclature of alkane with large numbers of C atoms (more than 200)?
- 17 Carbon with 5 bonds?
- View more network posts →