Hey there you curious user! Thanks for taking the time to read my profile page!
I am an active user in Area 51, too.
If you see me being very angry or misbehaving, then blame my age for that :) Many people have told me that I am dumb because of my age...
Here are some double-beeps:
What happens when you "say" the future? I tried:
#! /usr/bin/perl use future_guess; print "Future guess module: Type a future year to see its future" chomp($future_guess = <STDIN>);
Unfortunately, I got:
Can't locate future_guess.pm in @INC (you may need to install the future_guess module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.24.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.24.1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.24 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.24 /usr/share/perl/5.24 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base) at future_guess.pl line 3. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at future_guess.pl line 3.
Then, I tried to install it:
But I got:
You need very high privileges all over the environment to install "future_guess" module!
So, only God knows the future!
Member for 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 at 12:03
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 77 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chess 508 508 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 189 189 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 185 185 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Why am I welcomed to Stack Overflow rather than to Stack Exchange when I am on another Stack Exchange site?
- 16 What should the arbiter and what should have I done in this case?
- 15 Why am I welcomed to Stack Overflow rather than to Stack Exchange when I am on another Stack Exchange site?
- 14 Touching a captured queen -- must I promote to it?
- 12 New Post Notices rollout on Stack Overflow
- 11 New Post Notices rollout on Stack Overflow
- 9 Exit from Command prompt after running r script
- View more network posts →