Discussion difference between
int main() and
void main() :
Me : hey program, you crashed, what is the problem?
int main() : Error code is
EXIT_FAILURE from random function
void main() : SEGMENTATION FAULT
Me : Why can't I hear
void main() ?
void main() : B3C4U53 Y0U H4D MU73 M3 !!!
Member for 2 years, 8 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '20 at 12:17
- Ask Ubuntu 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Arqade 705 705 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- French Language 298 298 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 240 240 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 GIMP using command line
- 17 How does Surf crit in a multi-battle?
- 10 Ubuntu blocked by current security policy, solution inside Ubuntu rather than in BIOS
- 8 ULG files are taking 25 GB disk space
- 8 LibreOffice Impress progress bar with square/circle
- 7 Do some Pokemon learn new moves through generations?
- 6 Modifying the color of grep
- View more network posts →