Discussion difference between
int main() and
void main() :
Me : hey program, you crashed, what is the problem?
int main() : Error code is
EXIT_FAILURE from random function
void main() : SEGMENTATION FAULT
Me : Why can't I hear
void main() ?
void main() : B3C4U53 Y0U H4D MU73 M3 !!!
Member for 3 years, 1 month
30 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '20 at 12:17
- Ask Ubuntu 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 715 715 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 300 300 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- French Language 298 298 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 GIMP using command line
- 17 How does Surf crit in a multi-battle?
- 10 Ubuntu blocked by current security policy, solution inside Ubuntu rather than in BIOS
- 8 sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Mapper mapped class could not assemble any primary key columns for mapped table 'users'
- 8 ULG files are taking 25 GB disk space
- 8 LibreOffice Impress progress bar with square/circle
- 7 Do some Pokemon learn new moves through generations?
- View more network posts →