Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug (good boi?), whose name is derived from a dessert (Not to be confused with @dessert). I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 19.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give instructions to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 1 year, 10 months
143 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Ask Ubuntu 10.2k 10.2k 1212 gold badges3838 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 584 584 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Hinduism 346 346 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 248 248 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 43 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 42 How to scale the enormously sized desktop icons in GNOME 3.28?
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 24 How should I handle a question regarding my regrets during an interview?
- 18 Why is xterm installed when trying to uninstall gnome-terminal?
- 18 What does xkill mean and do?
- View more network posts →