Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug (good boi?), whose name is derived from a dessert (Not to be confused with @dessert). I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 19.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give instructions to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 1 year, 4 months
111 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Ask Ubuntu 7.5k 7.5k 1010 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Hinduism 253 253 1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 242 242 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 229 229 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 178 178 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 36 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 35 How to scale the enormously sized desktop icons in GNOME 3.28?
- 24 How should I handle a question regarding my regrets during an interview?
- 18 What does xkill mean and do?
- 15 How do I remove log out, reboot, and shut down from GNOME shell application list?
- View more network posts →