Born in June, 2015, I am a 5 year old pug (good boi?), whose name is derived from a dessert (Not to be confused with @dessert). I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 20.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give instructions to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 2 years, 7 months
212 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Ask Ubuntu 14k 14k 1212 gold badges4747 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Hinduism 336 336 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 248 248 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 51 How do I scale the enormously sized desktop icons on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 50 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 48 Python 3.8 scripts suddenly won't run, but Python commands run fine when invoked directly
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 29 Only actions taken are displayed on question while checking the history of Low Quality Posts review
- 28 Multiple terminal windows in Windows Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →