Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug (good boi?), whose name is derived from a dessert (Not to be confused with @dessert). I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 20.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give instructions to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 2 years, 3 months
196 profile views
Last seen 34 mins ago
- Ask Ubuntu 12.5k 12.5k 1212 gold badges4444 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Hinduism 326 326 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 248 248 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 49 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 47 How to scale the enormously sized desktop icons in GNOME 3.28?
- 47 Python 3.8 scripts suddenly won't run, but Python commands run fine when invoked directly
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 24 Multiple terminal windows in Windows Ubuntu?
- 24 How should I handle a question regarding my regrets during an interview?
- View more network posts →