Linux user since December, 2010.
Have worked on various linux distros like red-hat, CENTOS and Ubuntu-desktop. Believe me Ubuntu-d is the best i have used.
Junior Java Developer
Member for 7 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '13 at 10:36
- Ask Ubuntu 5.1k 5.1k 1414 gold badges4949 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 576 576 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 227 227 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 What is the difference between authorized_keys and known_hosts file for SSH?
- 95 What do VIRT, RES and SHR mean in the top command?
- 54 What are the advantages of using named pipe over unnamed pipe?
- 49 How do I log all input and output in a terminal session?
- 46 How can I logout from the GUI using CLI?
- 34 Why does every directory have a size 4096 bytes (4 K)?
- 32 How to convert pdf file to an odt file?
- View more network posts →