- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 785 785 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 491 491 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 345 345 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 185 185 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Replace first occurrence only of a string?
- 24 Are value parameters implicitly moved when returned by value?
- 23 How to ensure that a python dict keys are lowercase?
- 21 C++what is the type of the __LINE__ macro
- 20 I'm able to use a mutable object as a dictionary key in python. Is this not disallowed?
- 19 How to convert escaped characters in Python?
- 19 Is it safe to bind a reference to a not yet constructed object in C++?
- View more network posts →