This is just a rip-off my linkedin profile :D
Seasoned Web Developer with over 8 years of work experience, with focus on code quality, scaling, timely delivery, under pressure working experience and performance optimization. My responsibilities in the past ranged from designing and implementing large scalable systems, managing and monitoring clusters of servers, and also mentoring junior engineers and managing project teams. I'm always interested in hands-on contributions to challenging and innovative projects.
- Good interpersonal skills. Uncompromising work ethic and integrity.
- Known for quickly ramping up on new code bases and incorporating massive design changes in existing systems.
- Clean and efficient programming style.
- Excellent debugging practices, used to work in code written by different people.
- In the last few years, I wrote tens of thousands of lines of code to scale a system from 1 million users to 20 million users single-handedly.
- Specialities: Ruby on Rails, Redis, Memcache, MySQL, New Relic, Amazon Web Services, Over night prototyping, Mixpanel
- Stack Overflow 37.4k 37.4k 5151 gold badges155155 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 997 997 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 903 903 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 731 Multi-Line Comments in Ruby?
- 603 How to check if a specific key is present in a hash or not?
- 207 How to get record created today by rails activerecord?
- 130 How to get UTC timestamp in Ruby?
- 118 What is the difference between pluck and collect in Rails?
- 115 Export dump file from MySql
- 112 What is the best way to clear a session variable in rails?
- View more network posts →