This is just a rip-off my linkedin profile :D
Seasoned Web Developer with over 8 years of work experience, with focus on code quality, scaling, timely delivery, under pressure working experience and performance optimization. My responsibilities in the past ranged from designing and implementing large scalable systems, managing and monitoring clusters of servers, and also mentoring junior engineers and managing project teams. I'm always interested in hands-on contributions to challenging and innovative projects.
- Good interpersonal skills. Uncompromising work ethic and integrity.
- Known for quickly ramping up on new code bases and incorporating massive design changes in existing systems.
- Clean and efficient programming style.
- Excellent debugging practices, used to work in code written by different people.
- In the last few years, I wrote tens of thousands of lines of code to scale a system from 1 million users to 20 million users single-handedly.
- Specialities: Ruby on Rails, Redis, Memcache, MySQL, New Relic, Amazon Web Services, Over night prototyping, Mixpanel
- Stack Overflow 40.1k 40.1k 5353 gold badges161161 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 953 953 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 779 Multi-Line Comments in Ruby?
- 683 How to check if a specific key is present in a hash or not?
- 236 How to get record created today by rails activerecord?
- 143 How to get UTC timestamp in Ruby?
- 126 What is the difference between pluck and collect in Rails?
- 123 Export dump file from MySql
- 121 What is the best way to clear a session variable in rails?
- View more network posts →