I am a software engineer working for a Greater Boston municipality. Wrote a lightweight Water Meter Data Management System in Python and using a MySQL database that maintains water meter and endpoint configuration and daily water meter reads.
In addition, am responsible for the migration of a a municipal tax collection/reporting system written in Informix 4GL, C, and Perl. Additional components written in C# and Clojure to a commercial product.
Write small Windows applications in C# and F# as needed for various departments.
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 1212 gold badges5959 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 689 689 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 556 556 22 gold badges66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 511 511 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 501 501 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why do integers in database row tuple have an 'L' suffix?
- 48 How can I correct MySQL Load Error
- 26 How can I correct MySQL Load Error
- 19 Why can't errno's value be printed?
- 19 What is the cause of mysqldb's Warning: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value error?
- 18 How To Create an Icon for Visual Studio with just MSPaint and Visual Studio
- 18 How can I write a test to handle an expected exception?
- View more network posts →