I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
74 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '15 at 3:22
- Unix & Linux 65k 65k 1818 gold badges119119 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 38.4k 38.4k 1818 gold badges109109 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Ebooks 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 640 640 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 383 383 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 479 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 124 Convert file contents to lower case
- 107 How to grep the output of cURL?
- 105 Is there any way to show the dependency trees for pip packages?
- 93 Do I need to do something about "Delta RPMs disabled"?
- 89 How can I escape a $ dollar sign in a docker compose file?
- 81 Save/dump a YAML file with comments in PyYAML
- View more network posts →