"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln
Member for 6 years, 11 months
59 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 15:53
Top network posts
- 312 How to force a clock update using ntp?
- 292 How to completely uninstall Java?
- 253 Clock time is off on dual boot
- 177 How do I delete my commands quickly?
- 117 Where are the Unity desktop wallpapers located?
- 86 Why am I getting "Command 'deb' not found"?
- 83 How do I upgrade PHP version to the latest stable released version?
- View more network posts →