"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln
Member for 8 years, 9 months
61 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '20 at 23:12
Top network posts
- 373 How to completely uninstall Java?
- 349 How to force a clock update using ntp?
- 321 Clock time is off on dual boot
- 181 How do I delete my commands quickly?
- 142 Where are the Unity desktop wallpapers located?
- 124 Why am I getting "Command 'deb' not found"?
- 98 How do I upgrade PHP version to the latest stable released version?
- View more network posts →