C++ and Rust developer available for hire
My main side project libClub: A lightweight Peer-to-Peer networking engine for real time applications
Member for 9 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '12 at 16:55
Top network posts
- 64 What is the fastest way to change a key of an element inside std::map
- 24 Zipper like data structure with more than one cursor
- 16 Clang's thread sanitizer warning while using std::string in a multi-threaded environment
- 15 Difference between Service, Async Task & Thread?
- 13 How to reason about space complexity in Haskell
- 12 Why wrapping the Data.Binary.Put monad creates a memory leak?
- 11 Calculating frames per second in a game
- View more network posts →