- Ask Ubuntu 18.7k 18.7k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 15.9k 15.9k 2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 5.7k 5.7k 1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 754 754 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 277 277 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 These two Bash lines are functionally equivalent. Can someone explain why one is faster?
- 47 How to view huge text file via Vi or gedit
- 45 How do I get back files after "mv * .*"?
- 43 How to redirect stdout to a file, and stdout+stderr to another one?
- 40 How do I check which years are leap years?
- 31 dd doesn't work
- 31 Using `printf` to print variable containing `%` percent sign results in "bash: printf: `p': invalid format character"
- View more network posts →