I am a team leader, ex-CTO, Backend developer, and public speaker. I build end-to-end apps using modern cloud tools - from Docker containers to Serverless functions and Infrastructure as code (IaC) tools. I am a polyglot, but my favourite language is Python.
I am seeking a technical leadership position in a growing startup in Tel Aviv, with a positive impact on our world. Interacting with customers and product - a great plus.
My CV and contact details are available on my Github README.
- Stack Overflow 90.6k 90.6k 108108 gold badges298298 silver badges466466 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 10k 10k 1919 gold badges5959 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Server Fault 9.6k 9.6k 1616 gold badges4747 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.1k 8.1k 2020 gold badges6666 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 6k 6k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 590 PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 590 How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 553 Why crontab scripts are not working?
- 447 What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 438 How can I check if a string represents an int, without using try/except?
- 436 Import a file from a subdirectory?
- 276 How to execute a file within the python interpreter?
- View more network posts →