Sysadmin and developer specializing in production system operations with a particular focus on DVR services.
My programming skillset centers primarily around Perl and Python with additional light background (mostly hobby work) in C, C++, and x86 assembly.
My sysadmin background is mostly in Linux, primarily RHEL. I also possess a rapidly-aging FreeBSD-related skillset.
I have sufficient working knowledge of certain Cisco gear (particularly PIX/ASA) to be quite dangerous.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '15 at 23:13
Top network posts
- 293 Why use argparse rather than optparse?
- 76 Prepend a line to an existing file in Python
- 51 How much memory can a 64bit machine address at a time?
- 48 Does SSH use any compression?
- 43 What's the difference between Wubi and a regular "alongside Windows" installation?
- 38 Should I use \d or [0-9] to match digits in a Perl regex?
- 33 Output of last shell command
- View more network posts →