Studying motions of molecules and laser spectroscopy. Interested in scientific programming to understand spectroscopic data. Fan of Ubuntu and linux in general and using them for computations. Love to use open-source software.
“Think before you speak. Read before you think.” ― Fran Lebowitz
Member for 3 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '18 at 2:26
Top network posts
- 64 PCIe Bus error severity=Corrected
- 20 How to install PlayOnLinux on Ubuntu 16.04
- 20 What does teflon give on decomposition?
- 15 Dipole-quadrupole polarizability term for induced dipole
- 11 Custom (editable) message for each user after login
- 10 Sync two largely identical huge Files
- 10 Where did amino acids get their one-letter codes?
- View more network posts →