Studying motions of molecules and laser spectroscopy. Interested in scientific programming to understand spectroscopic data. Fan of Ubuntu and linux in general and using them for computations. Love to use open-source software.
“Think before you speak. Read before you think.” ― Fran Lebowitz
Member for 3 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '18 at 2:26
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 206 206 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 178 178 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Biology 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 PCIe Bus error severity=Corrected
- 20 How to install PlayOnLinux on Ubuntu 16.04
- 20 What does teflon give on decomposition?
- 15 Dipole-quadrupole polarizability term for induced dipole
- 11 Sync two largely identical huge Files
- 11 Custom (editable) message for each user after login
- 10 Where did amino acids get their one-letter codes?
- View more network posts →