I'm a music education major at Shepherd University. I couldn't stand the limitations that OSX/Windows gave me, so I made the switch to Linux. Started out with Ubuntu 11.04, survived up until 12.04, and after my system crash as I upgraded to 12.10, I decided to switch to Arch Linux as my default distro.
Shepherd University, WV
Member for 7 years, 7 months
13 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '14 at 0:43
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 233 233 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 231 231 66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 172 172 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 I was tricked into copy pasting a command, did it hurt me?
- 58 What are the pros and cons of having a separate home partition?
- 20 Can the parameters of the Music Lens be edited?
- 19 Lost power during upgrade, how do I recover?
- 16 Can you activate an activated ability more than once per turn?
- 14 Accepted ranges for SATB choral works?
- 13 Why has my file-system turned read-only after updates?
- View more network posts →