I'm a full-stack developer who has been writing software professionally since 2009. I've done a lot of Ruby on Rails, but my current stack is React, Redux, Node.js, GraphQL and ArangoDB, with longing side-wards glances at Elixir.
I run the Ottawa Graph meetup and am really interested in how graph databases can allow you to tackle complex data without complex code.
- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 1717 gold badges5555 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 637 637 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 619 619 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 237 237 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 133 133 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 701 How to fix committing to the wrong Git branch?
- 389 What is the difference between print and puts?
- 213 Perform an action in every sub-directory using Bash
- 63 D3 4.0 rangeRoundBands equivalent?
- 62 will_paginate undefined method `total_pages'
- 41 Neo4j vs. ArangoDB when modeling a social network
- 39 Google Maps V3: Loading infowindow content via AJAX
- View more network posts →