My computing experience dates back to the eighties when DOS was brand new and home machines still ran on CP/M. From building my own systems I know about chips and cables but I believe that all software has to be easy to use and to configure. That's why I use Ubuntu.
- Ask Ubuntu 133.1k 133.1k 4848 gold badges297297 silver badges414414 bronze badges
- German Language 69.2k 69.2k 2323 gold badges157157 silver badges398398 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 479 479 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 595 Is it possible to remove a particular host key from SSH's known_hosts file?
- 580 How do I install Guest Additions in a VirtualBox VM?
- 487 How do I start applications automatically on login?
- 407 How do I change my username?
- 214 How to delete file(s) in secure manner?
- 197 How to access a shared folder in VirtualBox?
- 195 How to set up USB for Virtualbox?
- View more network posts →