Professional C, asm, Python developer
GitLab, FreeNas admin
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 '18 at 23:34
- Stack Overflow 96.4k 96.4k 2121 gold badges180180 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 994 994 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 882 882 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 540 540 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1644 Is < faster than <=?
- 618 Correct way to try/except using Python requests module?
- 189 The constant cannot be marked static
- 151 How do we change the URL of a working GitLab install?
- 150 filter items in a python dictionary where keys contain a specific string
- 129 Conflict between a Stanford tutorial and GCC
- 129 What is %0|%0 and how does it work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 19 '17